Sunday, January 29, 2012

LAZY DAY!!!

apparently today was like my laziest day ever and guess wat my friends came over to see me...!! such a lucky chick..!!!!any ways when they came over i decided to take some pictures of what was going on around..nd i had some friends over for the night..nd some of my friends from toronto also came like dats soooo SICKK!!!! dat was good though..
why sooo serious...!!!

zehi my other half...!!!!

derpina and akin...!! lmaooo


he came to see me from tdot..!!!


i love her pj's..!!


me..!!! i know i look color matched or wateva...but it felt comfi..!!!

bola..!!!!









and after all dese fun we got hungry and went to get some food at macs... 
i pulled my pants... :D
my booty.... :D

i decided to take pictures with the sales guy....lolll he gave us free slurpy..!!!
derpina...!!! mon cherie..
some drunk chick on the road..
i tried copying my friend roseanne..i tried...
gerald my nigga..
and this all ended sooo welll...!!!!
i love my bitches..!!

2 comments: